We offer a master degree in International Management at University of Sheffield . Understanding the challenges and opportunities of doing business in a dynamic global economy sets your apart. Focusing on developed and emerging markets you’ll apply practical business skills and learn how business is done across cultures.
- You can apply to do a company-based dissertation, working with an external organisation.
- Recent projects include researching the international student market in the UK for an immigration consultancy.
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs and the Chartered Management Institute
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- International Human Resource Studies
- International Management
- International Business Strategy
- European Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 261 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.