Every organisation, from small Social Enterprises to Global Multinationals with thousands of employees must manage its supply chain and business operations. Glasgow Caledonian University 's Glasgow School for Business and Society has developed this Masters to meet this demand. The programme is informed by research, sector professionals and professional bodies. It is accredited by Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and transport (CILT).
A unique aspect of the International Operations and Supply Chain Management programme from Glasgow Caledonian University is that students can achieve Lean Yellow Belt certification as part of the course.
You will join with students from different cultures and backgrounds to develop an international awareness of managing business operations and supply chains. The opportunity of a work related activity combined with exploring examples, cases and contributions from leading commentators, scholars and researchers of operations management and supply chain management will result in an appreciation and understanding of theories and practices from different contexts around the globe.
Due to the breadth of the course, past students have found employment across a wide range of sectors including Sourcing Group Specialist at RBS, Gist Logistics, Custom Solar, Doosan Babcock, Create Consulting Engineers, SAB Millar, PepsiCo, Zinc Group, BAE, Diageo, Enterprise Rent-a-car and Babcock International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Professional Practice
- Ethics, Governance and Responsible Leadership
- Financial Management for Global Decision Makers
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Logistics and Transport
- Procurement and Quality Management
- Project Management
- Sustainable Operations Management
- Masters Research Project.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Business Operations and Quality Management View 588 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
- UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent) in any subject area.
- Academic IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no element below 5.5.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- RUK: £7500
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.