Continuous globalization processes of domestic economies have led to a situation where firms must face and comprehend the impact of global production, innovation, and trade networks. Consequently, there is a growing need for firms and managers to respond to increased opportunities and complexities of greater and more relaxed movement of capital, people, services, products, and knowledge as they are subject to, and must understand, stakeholders at national and supranational levels. The International Business and Trade programme of the University of Gothenburg offers a unique cross-disciplinary outlook on global business—international business and economic geography.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business Environmental Analysis
- Regulating International Business and Trade
- International Strategic Management
- International Business and Trade in a Historical Perspective
- The Geography of Transnational Productions Networks
- Managing and Organizing the Multinational Corporations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Transport Management View 18 other Masters in International Business in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree (equivalent to 180 ECTS credits) from an internationally recognized university
- English 6/English B from Swedish upper secondary school or the equivalent level of an internationally recognized test
Programme specific entrance requirements:
- A minimum of 60 credits in Business Administration
- A minimum of 30 credits in Business Administration and 30 credits in the subject areas of Economic Geography, Economics or Economic History.
International8302 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16605 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Full programme cost: 168,000 SEK
- No fees are charged for EU and EEA citizens, Swedish residence permit holders and exchange students
Living costs for Göteborg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.