Why this programme
- With the Finance and Management programme of the University of Glasgow you will build on your general business knowledge gained during your undergraduate degree. You will develop a multidisciplinary knowledge base of finance, management and economics to aid with your problem solving and decision making skills to support business management.
- You will develop an in depth understanding into topics not limited to:global business environment, international business strategies, cross-culture management, financial institutions and intermediation, corporate finance and investment management, which is are central to the strategic decision-making and management of contemporary organisations.
- Your analytical, interpretive and critical thinking abilities will be enhanced to enable you to appreciate and manage the opportunities and challenges that businesses face in today’s dynamic business world.
- You will be taught by staff who have international experience across finance, management and economics, enabling you to get a broad understanding of a wide range of factors that affect management in a global context.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about real-life experiences of business executives and analyse real case studies in order to apply theory into practice and think like a business management executive.
- You will be equipped with essential practical, intellectual and transferable skills for careers in financial services, management, business analysis and consultancy.
- We are now partners with Bloomberg Experiential Learning. The ELP program recognises and celebrates academic institutions that are leaders in experiential learning through the integration of Bloomberg terminal exercises into curriculum.
- Take advantage of our individualised skills development programme, which will ensure you balance academic theory with crucial employability skills to help you maximise your potential and achieve your career goals.
This programme will equip you for a career in general management or the financial sector for roles such as financial analyst, management consultant or business analysts. Companies which have employed recent graduates include Hangzhou Bank Ltd, Moody’s, The Hackett Group, Heineken and LEGO Systems. We have a dedicated careers and employability team who provide 1-2-1 support and advice, group workshops, employer events on campus and networking opportunities throughout the year to help you with your career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate finance and investment
- Financial services
- Global business environment
- International strategic management
- Managing across cultures and comparative management
- Management issues and controversies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 846 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in a relevant subject containing at least 20% credits in business, management and economics.
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- One reference letter on headed paper
- Evidence of your English language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
International24540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24540 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12450 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.