Why choose this course?
The Public Health (Online) programme of the University of Hertfordshire combines the work of public health theory, practice and research, with expertise from: Life and Medical Science, Nursing and Social Work and The Business School at the University of Hertfordshire.
The Public Health (Online) programme of the University of Hertfordshire is designed for students who wish to develop their careers in the field of public health practice, management or research, as well as practitioners and managers already in the field, who wish to enhance their career development.
The online MPH course is tailored implicitly towards the needs of diverse health professionals including doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and allied health, social care and environmental health professionals, as well as the wider public health workforce in the non-governmental sector.
The programme supports managerial, policy and practitioner career pathways.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Foundations
- Public Health Research and Epidemiology
- Communicable and Non-Communicable Conditions
- Work Based Learning in Health and Medical Practice
- Promoting Health
- Leadership for Public Health Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 134 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
- A good Bachelor’s degree (minimum 2.2 or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, or relevant experience in the area of public health may be considered in place of a degree.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English with minimum grade C or IELTS score of 7.0 (minimum of 6.5 in any band).
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics with minimum grade C.
- Access to computer equipment.
International9360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9360 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £780 per 15 credits for the academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.