The International Relations degree program from University of Pécs is an interdisciplinary course addressing the global challenges and political and social issues. The goal of the program is not only to train highly qualified experts with broad education in the social sciences, but also to train critical citizens who can understand global policies, uncover political manipulations and can interprete processes in an objective way, considering multiple perspectives. We have a wide range of courses focusing on political processes, electoral systems and global issues, dealing with the developing countries and the growing Asian states, while we also offer a deep insight into the European and Central Eastern European issues.
The two-year postgraduate course will provide you with the theoretical and practical context of international relations offering an intellectual preparation for a wide range of career choices. The graduates know and understand the developmental tendencies of the regions outside Europe and have thorough disciplinary knowledge in the areas of civilisation, world economy, international law, political science as well as practical skills in diplomacy, protocol and negotiation techniques. Equipped with these pieces of knowledge and skills they are properly qualified to pursue their studies in a doctoral degree program.
Why choose us and the University of Pécs?
- Your learning will be supported by a professional staff including specialists on key regions of the world.
- This Program draws cross-Faculty expertise from Faculty of Humanities, Business and Economics and Law.
- Located in Pécs, in a truly international small city, within the European Union, in the center of Central Eastern Europe.
- Employability in numerous fields including the NGO sector, International Organisations, diplomacy, political analysis, journalism, Ministries and much more.
- Outstanding placement rates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European Paradigm from the Ancient Ages to the Present Day
- Globalization, Mundialization
- International Political Economy
- Modern Political Philosophy
- International Business
- Foreign Policy of the USA
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Political Science View 7 other Masters in International Relations in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of BA Degree in International Relations (For lack of the above degree, other degrees can also be accepted if they include the following disciplines: social science (sociology, philosophy, anthropology), law, economy, political science, history, culture and linguistics - please attach a transcript for the courses you have completed (title, credits))
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.