Special attention will be paid to career-planning and counselling, and a major discipline is devoted to equal opportunity and the treatment of disadvantaged groups.
According to the tradition of this faculty students will also deal with employment policy, adult education as well as the interdependence of education and the workforce market. From among the practical skills trained the abilities of counselling and conflict management should especially be pointed out.
The curriculum from Human Resources Counselling course from University of Pécs also arranges for a compulsory professional field practice, where skills and knowledge acquired may be applied and deepened in practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Psychology
- The Method of Counseling
- The Operation of HR Organizations
- Career Guidance
- Theory of Human Resources Counseling
- Practice of Human Resources Counseling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Counselling View 3 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) BA Degree in Human Resource Counselling, BA (For lack of the above degree, other degrees can also be accepted if they include the following disciplines: Social psychology, Theories of learning, Methodology of teaching and learning with adults, Organisational development, career psychology, HRM, Validation of prior learning, Organisational development, Knowledge management - please attach a transcript for the courses you have completed (title, credits))
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA4400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.