This Clinical Research programme, offered by Teesside University, provides you with the opportunity to develop the research skills you need to undertake clinical research within the field of health. The course focuses on preparing you to undertake clinically relevant research and develop your knowledge, understanding and practical skills within a range of primary and secondary research methodologies. You also have the opportunity to develop skills in project management, research governance and writing for publication and to gain an in-depth understanding of the context of health-related research and policy.
The course enables you to:
- develop the skills and expertise necessary to undertake clinically relevant research
- develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of a wide range of research methodologies and data analysis techniques relevant to clinical practice
- foster a commitment to life-long learning and the independent learning ability necessary for a clinical research career.
A flexible approach to course delivery has been taken. You can choose to study either by attending taught sessions, through distance learning or through flexible learning (a combination of both attendance and distance).
- UK students to apply using the online application process
- international students who want to come to the UK to study full-time apply thorough the international office
- international students who want to study in their home county as a distance learner (full or part-time) apply using the online application process.
The course enhances your career progression by developing your ability to undertake clinically relevant research and will prepare you for either a clinical research career or a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Qualitative Research Methods
- Applied Quantitative Research Methods
- Clinical Research in Context
- Clinical Research Trials
- Research Evidence Synthesis
- Research Project Management
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1217 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- You should have a relevant degree at 2.2 level or above.
- International applicants are required to have IELTS level 7 or above (or equivalent) with no component scoring below 6.5.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Part-time UK/EU: £655 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.