At the end of the Master of Science in Computer Engineering at University of Pavia, the graduate will be able to identify, analyse, formalize and solve main problems, even more complex ones, typical of computer and automation engineering with an innovative point of view when needed. They also will be able to build a professional and flexible career updated with the evolution of technology.
Job market for a Computer Engineering Graduate offers many possibilities and it is still evolving. The most common professional fields are:
- design and management of information systems
- design and management of architectures, infrastructures and advanced services for networks and Web
- design and analysis of systems of real-time processing and for specialized applications
- design and development of systems and multimedia processing environments• design of automation systems for the industry and the services
- design, supervision and control of robotic systems
- design methodologies for modeling, simulation and control of complex
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multiprocessor Architectures
- Computer Networks
- Performance Evaluation
- Multimedia Systems and Technologies
- Computer Vision and Human Computer Interaction
- Automation and Advanced Control Systems
- Process Control and Control of Robotic Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor degree in Engineering
- a computer engineering, computer science and engineering background proved by your transcript
- english knowledge at B2 level
- a strong final ranking/current average
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
- If non-EU students come from a family with limited financial resource, they can choose to have their tuition fee calculated according to their family income (from €156,00 to €3.985,00 per year).
Living costs for Pavia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.