ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN INTERNATIONAL CAREER?
Enroll in the 10th edition of the Master in European Project Planning and Management . International internships guaranteed in 60 partner organizations based throughout Europe.
The 10th Edition of the Master programme will be presented as a Hybrid initiative (i.e. online and onsite).
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME
Since the first edition of the Master programme, organised in 2012, two-hundred graduate students of 40 nationalities, worldwide, were involved.
The trainers represent several European countries.
Internships are organised in 20 different countries throughout Europe.
International internships are guaranteed for all participants in 60 partner organisations based in 20 different countries.
Internships can be organised either onsite, directly at the headquarter of the host organisation, or online, depending on the availability of the student.
Career destinations of previous participants include working in International Organizations, European Agencies, Public Authorities, Universities, Consulting Companies, Private Enterprises etc.
85% of the participants involved in the previous editions of the Master in European Project Planning and Management are currently working as International Project Managers all over the world
A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE
The international Master in European Project Planning and Management is a life-changing experience for most of the participants.
- Enrolling in the Master in European Project Planning and Management was one of the best decisions of my life. Guillermo, Paraguay
- Attending this Master was a major milestone in my career and one of the best periods in my life. Gerasimos, Greece
- The knowledge gained during the Master meant an enormous added value for my professional career. Patricia, Spain
- The Master programme served as huge input in my further career growth, development and life itself. Ani, Armenia
- The Master in European Project Planning and Management had an inestimable value for my career. Annalisa, Italy
ONLINE AND ONSITE ATTENDANCE OPTIONS
The International Master in European Project Planning and Management is offered either as a classroom-based or online-based programme.
It is up to each student to decide whether to enrol for the online or onsite course.
The classroom-based programme is held in Florence (Italy).
The online programme is organised via a dedicated e-learning platform. It is possible to attend the online programme both synchronously (i.e. at the same time as the classroom programme) and asynchronously (i.e. the student decides when to attend the recorded lectures and individually carries out the practical activities).
The approach used, for both the classroom and online solutions, is based on a constant integration of theory with practical, hands-on experiences. Practical simulations are carried out for each topic analysed. The practical simulations also make use of the services, databases and documentation made available, online, by the European Commission and its Agencies.
Networking opportunities are provided for both onsite and online students in the framework of a highly interactive learning environment.
The internship, which lasts 3 months, takes place in a public or private organisation. The intern works as an Assistant European project manager. During the internship, the intern is assisted by an internal tutor as well as by the tutor of the Master.
OBJECTIVES AND TEACHING PROGRAMME
The objective of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management is to provide participants with the skills to successfully work in the field of international cooperation, through the use of European funding programmes.
The Master Programme is organised into two main modules:
- European Project Planning
- European Project Management
The Master programme has a total duration of 5 months (800 hours) organised as follows:
- Two months of classroom/online course and project work. The classroom/online-based training has a duration of 8 hours a day, every day, Monday to Friday.
- Three months of internship, in public or private organisations based throughout Europe
The International Master in European Project Planning and Management is organised and coordinated by PIXEL , an international education and training institution involved, so far, in over 120 projects funded by the European Commission. More information about Pixel is available at http://www.pixel-online.net.
The classroom-based option of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management is held at Pixel, in Florence (Italy). Pixel headquarters are near the historical city centre of Florence.
The online option is organised via a dedicated e-learning platform.
Internships are held, online or onsite, at the headquarters of the partner organisations based in 20 different countries in the European Union.
Duration: 5 months (800 hours)
Start date: 18 October 2021. Asynchronous online students can start anytime.
Fee: 3 600 euro
5 GOOD REASONS TO ENROL
1) Guaranteed International Internships
All participants carry out a three-month internship abroad working as Assistant European Project Manager in 60 partner organisations based in 20 different countries.
2) Career Opportunities
85% of the students enrolled in the previous editions are currently working as international project managers all over the world.
3) The International Environment
International students from all over the world attend the Master course every year. The trainers represent several European countries.
4) Practical approach
The programme is based on the constant integration of theory with practical, hands-on experience.
5) Experience and Expertise of the Coordinator and Teaching Staff
Pixel, the Master Programme coordinator, has over twenty years of experience in European project management and was directly involved in over 120 projects funded by the European Commission.
INFORMATION AND ENROLMENT
Enrol in the 10th edition of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management.
Learn Project Management in a Truly International Environment and Start your International Career
The enrolment fee is 3 600 euro.
To enrol in the Master in European Project Planning and Management, please download and fill in the Registration Form available at
The filled-in Registration Form with all enclosures must be sent to Pixel via e-mail to email@example.com
For further information, please contact:
Via Luigi Lanzi 12 - 50134 Firenze - Italy
Pixel is accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Programme of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management is organized into two main modules:
Module 1) European Project Planning
- Analysis of European funding opportunities
- Matching ideas with funding programmes
- Understanding of calls for proposal
- Development of effective project ideas
- Creation of transnational project partnerships
- Planning of the project budget
- Filling in the Application Form
- Project self-assessment
- Quality issues and best practice
- Project submission process
- Award and selection criteria
Module 2) European Project Management
- Contractual procedures
- Project life cycle and organization
- The Logical Framework approach
- Planning of project work
- Management of the project partnership
- Communication and leadership
- Monitoring and evaluating the project development
- Dissemination and sustainability
- Financial management
- Creation and delivery of project reports
- Auditing of European projects
The Master Programme is addressed to graduate students interested in pursuing an international career. It is open to participants from all over the world.
Prerequisites to access the Master Programme are:
- University Degree
- Good knowledge of English.
There is no age limit.
The lecturers involved in the International Master in European Project Planning and Management represent several European countries.
They all have 20 to 30 years of experience in planning, managing, evaluating and auditing European projects.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Self-paced, Semi-structured, Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesProject Management International Relations European Studies View 15 other Masters in European Studies in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University Diploma or Degree
- Good knowledge of English
- The selection of applications is based on the motivation letter and CV submitted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR for the full programme during 5 months.
EU/EEA3600 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR for the full programme during 5 months.
The fee includes:
- Participation in the Master Programme
- Teaching material
- Organisation of the international internship
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.