The Graduate School of Business's distinguished faculty includes applied researchers, inventors, entrepreneurs, general managers, organizational consultants, human resource management professionals, and financial directors. In addition to faculty in residence, the school attracts notable visiting lecturers and educators from business and industry world-wide. Moreover, the input of our school's advisory board of leaders in the business world ensures that our curriculum is always on the cusp of the most exciting and relevant trends in the international business community.
Our 750 students in the Graduate School of Business represent the cream of the crop of Israel's university graduates. Most are working professionals, representing almost every sector of Israel's economy. Many of them hold senior managerial positions in key industries. Indeed, the special combination of students and faculty ensures an invaluable synergy of real-life experience with the latest developments in business and management research. The school's curriculum is constantly evolving to meet the needs of the changing global economic landscape. Courses offered include finance, marketing, information systems, management studies, and organizational behavior, with a new and growing emphasis on integrative and interdisciplinary courses, seminars, and business simulations.
With its unique, intimate, yet exceptionally diverse environment and its international flavor, Bar-Ilan's Graduate School of Business Administration offers its students an intense learning experience which enables them to face the future with confidence.
- Micro/Macro Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Management
- Quantitative Methods in Business
- Research Methods
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Information Systems
- International Business Policy
- Organizational Behavior
- Cross Cultural Negotiations: Western, Chinese, Indian
- International Business Game Seminar
- Leaders in Business
- International Entrepreneurship Seminar
- International Marketing
- International Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Middle East Studies: Economy
- Corporate Finance
- International Economics
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 7 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Israel
All applications must include:
- Official transcripts from all university-level course work (Undergraduate GPA must be at least 76)
- IMBA Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Copy of front page Passport or T.Z.
- Digital photo
- NIS 590 (U.S. $154) non-refundable registration fee
- GMAT scores (if needed)
International22887 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22887 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
National22887 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22887 EUR for the full programme and a duration of .
- Lone Soldier Matching Grants
- Masa Grants
- Financial Aid for Immigrants to Israel
- Scholarships for Indian Students
- Scholarships for Chinese Students
- Israeli Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- Federal Loans
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.