There are two routes through the International Cultural Heritage Management course offered by Durham University:
- The Cultural Heritage Research route which concludes with a dissertation.
- The Professional Practice Route which concludes with an analytical case study report.
Many of our postgraduates move into an academic career, either teaching or by taking up post-doctoral research positions in universities. Others join museums or national and regional heritage organisations. Some work in professional archaeology, in national or local planning departments, while others elect to use their analytical and presentation skills to gain positions in industry, commerce and government.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Cultural Heritage, Communities & Identities
- Managing Cultural Heritage in Context
- Communicating Cultural Heritage
- Professional Practice Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1356 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Normally require an Honours Degree, usually at the 2:1 level or higher.
- The course is taught assuming no prior knowledge, but an ability to demonstrate previous interest or experience of cultural heritage would be an advantage. Students should be willing to prepare a cultural heritage case study to bring with them.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part Time Fees
- EU Student: £5,200 per year
- International non-EU Student: £10,700 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.