Balancing academic theory with practical considerations, this Engineering Management course at Coventry University aims to help develop your knowledge and capabilities in the core key areas of entrepreneurship and innovation, finance, risk analysis, project management, leadership, and consultancy.
This master’s course can provide you with a route into senior management in a broad range of careers in the manufacturing, service and government sectors, as well as start-up companies in functions such as operations management, logistics and supply chain management, engineering research and development and project management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship and innovation for engineers
- Financial decision making
- Engineering project management
- Global engineering strategy
- Digital engineering and Industry 4.0
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1693 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
An applicant for the programme will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in any engineering related subject or management studies.
- A relevant professional qualification of an equivalent level.
- A lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level.
- Satisfactory, independent evidence of working for several years in a position that would normally be occupied by an honours graduate, in a relevant area, which would lead to gaining benefit from the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 12 months.
- £4,000 (Work placement option additional fee)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.