Law degree offered at Aberystwyth University will allow you to tailor your study of law entirely to your needs and interests and direct your own study amid a wide array of options, choosing from areas of law such as the environment, human rights, international business, commerce, and technology.
This course will be attractive to those who want to improve their career prospects and who will be seeking employment in the public sector, including transnational, regional and international governmental organisations and NGOs, as well in the private sectors, particularly commercial or technology companies.
On this course you will gain a wealth of skills vital for success in legal and more general employment. You will:
- study the cutting-edge developments of many areas of law
- develop a critical appreciation of legal responses to urgent contemporary issues
- master a range of legal methodologies
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Commercial Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Trade Law
- Law And Gender
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Criminal Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 349 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
- An Honours Degree 2:2 (minimum). Degrees in law, the social sciences, or other similar subjects are preferred. Those from other disciplines or with suitable professional experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Equivalent international qualifications are acceptable especially if ECTS evidence is available. Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) and/or Accreditation of Experiential Prior Learning (APEL) are considered on an individual basis according to current University Regulations.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.