The International Studies programme at University of Limerick equips students with substantive knowledge about a variety of international political phenomena, competence in the use of social scientific research methods, as well as analytical and transferable skills. Some graduates continue studying towards a Ph.D. or towards professional qualifications in fields such as law and commerce. Others may go on to pursue careers in journalism, public administration, international organizations, non-governmental organizations, think tanks, interest groups and business.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar in International Relations
- Graduate Research Methods
- Graduate Seminar in International Co-operation and Conflict; Research Methods (progressing dissertation)
- Graduate Seminar in Development
- Graduate Seminar in Institutions and Policies of the European Union
- Graduate Seminar in Contemporary Political Theory
- Multilevel Governance: Concepts and Practice
- Conflict Analysis
- Graduate Seminar in Comparative Politics
- Graduate Seminar in Peacebuilding
- Graduate Seminar in European Governance; Global Transformation and Exclusion
- External Relations of the European Union
- Russian and Post Soviet Politics
- Foreign Aid and Development
- Development Practice and Programme Management
- Global Justice
- Representative Democracy in Europe
- International Political Economy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 30 other Masters in International Relations in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Qualification transcripts and certificates
- English language qualification if English is not your first language
- Certified English translations of your transcripts/certificates where the originals are in a language other than English.
- A copy of your birth certificate or passport
International12884 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12884 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5912 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5912 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.