Participants will profit from the Nordic Five Tech universities' long standing tradition and competence in the field and Nordic students wishing to specialize in a specific area of expertise offered within the alliance.
- The Nordic Master programme in Maritime Engineering from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) deals with ships, small craft, yachts and offshore structures.
- The programme focuses on principles within design, construction and operation of ship and offshore structures, and their interaction with the environment.
- Ocean Structures
- Passenger Ships
- Ship Design
- Ship Operations
- Small Craft
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 31 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and/or in Norway, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- There is joint admission for the Nordic Master in Maritime Engineering.
- This means that all applications must be submitted through the DTU online application portal.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Trondheim
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.