About Project and Programme Management (Distance Learning) at University of Limerick
The online masters ensures that you stand out from the crowd as a progressive project management professional. As well as deepening your PM knowledge, this world-class qualification will strengthen your capability to lead large-scale projects and programmes.
Expect to accelerate career progression into a more senior, strategic role such as Global Project Manager, Head of PMO, Programme Director or CIO or even a project or programme role in a whole new industry.
- Establish cross industry project management capabilities
- Develop wider business skills and knowledge
- Learn how to manage and lead projects in a global context
- Assert yourself as a leading expert in a growing field of employment
- Immediately improve commercial results for your organisation
- Increase employment opportunities with a world-class qualification
- Project and Programme Management Science and Principles
- People and Behaviour in Projects
- Project and Programme Planning and Control
- Project Leadership and Governance
- Programme Value, Risk and Decision Making
- In-Company Project
- Strategic Management and Programmes
- Knowledge and Information Management in Project Environments
- Commercial Management of Projects
- International Project Management
- Research in Projects and Organisations
- Research Paper
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 16 other Masters in Management Studies in Ireland
- Acceptance into the Online Masters in Project Management typically requires a 2.2 honours primary degree (level 8) and a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a project-related environment.
International8200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA8200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8200 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Year 2: 8,012 euro
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.