This masters course in Project and Programme Management (Distance Learning) offered at University of Limerick develops the complete range of project management skills and knowledge, from proven techniques for managing scope, time, cost and risk through to broader areas like leadership, contract management, stakeholder engagement and more. An innovative and challenge project masters programme, it will strengthen your strategic thinking and capability to lead large-scale projects and programmes.
Developed with flexibility in mind, our online delivery model fits your busy schedule by letting you decide when and where to complete your coursework. The fully online approach enables you to interact and collaborate with peers and lecturers around the world, gaining insights and opinions from a diversity of business environments and cultures, all without leaving your desk.
Put proven theory into real-time practice with industry-relevant lessons you can apply immediately to your current role. Course content is developed in collaboration with industry-leading project and programme managers and is designed to give you the practical skills and best-practice understanding needed to succeed in any business sector today.
- Establish cross industry project management capabilities
- Develop wider business skills and knowledge
- Learn how to manage and lead projects in a global context
- Assert yourself as a leading expert in a growing field of employment
- Immediately improve commercial results for your organisation
- Increase employment opportunities with a world-class qualification
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project and Programme Management Science and Principles
- People and Behaviour in Projects
- Project and Programme Planning and Control
- Project Leadership and Governance
- Programme Value, Risk and Decision Making
- In-Company Project
- Strategic Management and Programmes
- Knowledge and Information Management in Project Environments
- Commercial Management of Projects
- International Project Management
- Research in Projects and Organisations
- Research Paper
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Applications for EU students are accepted on a rolling basis
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- Acceptance into the Online Masters in Project Management typically requires a 2.2 honours primary degree (level 8) and a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a project-related environment.
International7625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7625 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7625 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7625 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!