At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
UCAM has two research centres in High Performance Sports: on campus and in La Manga Club, where students put into practice the content they learn in the Master in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning programme at UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia.
With the acquired skills and knowledge obtained in the Master’s program, students can be employed professionally in the following work areas:
- Optimization, assessment and control training, physical fitness and performance in individual sports
- Biomechanics applied to health, fitness and sports training
- Training of physiological adaptations and performance evaluation
- Performance analysis in team sports
- Analysis of the game-play and teaching-learning assessment in team sports
- Prescription of exercise programs
- Physical activity and exercise, functional autonomy and quality of life for older adults, special populations and disabled individuals
- Learning and motor control
- Personal training
- Physical preparation
- Coordination and management programs in clubs and sports performance centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Computer and Research Methods in Strength and Conditioning
- Scientific Principles of Strength and Conditioning
- Exercise Physiology
- Biomechanics and Movement Analysis
- Program Design as related to Strength and Conditioning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International136 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 136 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA136 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 136 EUR per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- 136.67 €/ECTS
- 8,200 €/Course
- 8,200 € No-UE
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.