Students in Medical Genetics at Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (a School of the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics) will be able to get an in depth understanding of all aspects of Medical Genetics.
Clinicians will be able to use this knowledge for better management of their future patients with an inherited disease and targeting requests for diagnostic genetic testing. Scientists will be able to competently work in a research or diagnostic laboratory dealing with the multiple aspects of Medical Genetics.
In addition, the programme will enable graduates to play a major role in future research programmes on Medical Genetics and Translational Medicine, both cutting-edge research topics
More informationVisit official programme website
- Molecular Genetics
- Cytogenetics and Genomics
- Methodologies and Technologies Applied in Medical Genetics
- Biochemical Basis of Genetic Diseases
- 13 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be admitted to the MSc Programs, a student must meet at least the minimum requirements listed below:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized accredited institution, in a related field
- English Language Certification or other accepted International Standard, if graduated from a school where English is not the language of instruction.
- A Completed Online Application Form
Two Academic References
- Academic Transcripts
- English Language Certificate (if not graduated from an English speaking University)
- High School Certificate
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.