The Master Programme in Sustainable Management at Uppsala University is designed for students dedicated to sustainability in business, with a clear focus on the critical as well as creative mind set you'll need to help organisations make and keep commitments in the field. You, your fellow students and your faculty members will share a common goal, working together to review and explore what it means to manage firms sustainably.
With a Master's degree in Sustainable Management, you'll be prepared to launch a successful career whether you work in the private or public sector, and in a local or international context. You may choose to help ensure a firm's accountability by leading strategy development, or work as an analyst of the social and environmental effects of business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Sustainability
- International Business and Regional Development
- Governance, Organisation and Standards
- Globalisation, Resources and Environmental Justice
- Philosophy of Science and Research Methods
- Reading and Writing Sustainability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Corporate Social Responsibility View 66 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university. Also required is 60 credits in business studies.
- All applicants need to verify English language proficiency that corresponds to English studies at upper secondary (high school) level in Sweden ("English 6").
- Students are selected based on: GMAT test result; Higher education credits (maximum 285 credits)
International9931 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9931 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Application Fee: SEK 900
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 50000
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 100000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.