The Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy programme at Mediterranean College, Athens Campus has been designed by the University of Derby according to the criteria of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), based on which postgraduate programmes in Counselling are being accredited.
The graduates of the programme at Mediterranean College, Athens Campus may apply for registration in the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). They have the ability to work as independent integrative counselors – psychotherapists in a range of counselling settings:
- Counselling centres & stations
- Units of community support & social welfare
- Humanitarian and development NGOs
- Health units
- Private schools
- As self-employed counsellors – psychotherapists
Alternatively they can continue their studies to acquire a PhD or PsyD.
- University of Derby, U.K.
- BAC (British Accreditation Council)
- BABCP (British Association of Behavioural Cognitive Psychotherapy)
- Integrating Psychotherapeutic Theory and Practice
- Current Developments in Integrative Practice
- Professional Practice I
- Research Methods, Ethics and Law in Psychotherapeutic Practice
- Professional Integrative Practice
- Professional Practice II
- Independent Scholarship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before
DisciplinesSchool Counselling View 3 other Masters in School Counselling in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of High School Leaving Certificate “Aployterion” (General or Vocational High School), or equivalent
- Two (2) passport-sized photos
- One (1) reference letter (You are advised to use Mediterranean College’s Reference Form Template)
- Proof of English language competency (IELTS 4.5 level or equivalent)*
- Academic interview
- Copy of ID-Card or Passport
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.