This course which focuses on leadership and management is ideal for industry professionals and those looking to advance their career within the hospitality industry.
- This highly respected MSc International Hospitality Management masters degree is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality. It will enhance your leadership and management potential in the hospitality industry
- Develop your understanding of the management of cultural diversity, the internationalisation of the industry, marketing, finance and strategy in a wide variety of contexts, including hotels, exhibitions, festivals, product launches, trade shows and sporting events
- You will study with students from around the world, which will enhance your knowledge of global practices, a critical business management skill in the hospitality industry
- Flexible opportunities to study through 'blended learning modules', allowing you to earn while you learn
Whether you are a recent graduate, or an industry practitioner, the International Hospitality Management course from University of Derby will help you develop the knowledge, skills and experience you need to apply for management positions in the international hospitality industry and related sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations and Project Management
- Managing the International Hospitality Service Experience
- Research Methodologies
- Integrated Business Management
- Strategic Directions
- Independent Scholarship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 93 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants will normally be in possession of:
- A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous
- A significant portfolio of work at an appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7850 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
UK: £875 per 20 credits (Part-time)
Living costs for Derby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.