This MSc International Hospitality Management degree at University of Derby is ideal for industry professionals looking for career progression in international hospitality management. We focus on application, assimilation, attitude and providing answers - practices that are central to hospitality leaders.
You will develop your understanding of the management of cultural diversity, the internationalisation of the industry, marketing, finance and strategy in a wide variety of contexts, including hotels, exhibitions, festivals, product launches, trade shows and sporting events.
Whether you are a recent graduate, or an industry practitioner, the MSc International Hospitality Management will help you develop the knowledge, skills and experience you need to apply for management positions in the international hospitality industry and related sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations and Project Management
- Managing the International Hospitality Service Experience
- Research Methodologies
- Integrated Business Management
- Strategic Directions
- Independent Scholarship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 1454 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A UK 2.2 (or above) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised British or overseas Institutions. All subjects are considered, but possession of degrees or relevant experience in related subjects will be advantageous
- A significant portfolio of work at appropriate level or relevant professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National7850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7850 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
UK: £875 per 20 credits (Part-time)
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.