The Strategic Communication and Public Relations program from American College of Greece reflects the latest developments in the field, while maintaining the curricular and educational standards of top American and European graduate programs. By integrating theory with practice and focusing on a real-world approach, students are trained for a variety of positions in private, public, and non-profit settings.
Our graduates are typically employed in a wide range of professional fields and industries including public relations, advertising, consulting, broadcasting, lobbying, event planning, fund raising, campaign management, and corporate affairs, as well as communication careers in the fields of tourism, entertainment, and politics. Graduates of the program are also well prepared to pursue a higher academic degree in communication.
Deree graduate students receive support from the Office of Career Services, which help them connect with the 50,000 ACG alumni around the globe, expand their professional network, and gain access to various job positions. Our graduate students and alumni may also benefit from the Alba Graduate Business School Services, including career coaching, participation in career events and workshops, participation in the Alba annual career forum, one-to-one career advice sessions, and a direct mail list for job posts and career advice.
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Media and Communication Theory
- Advanced Media Writing and Techniques
- Applied Communication Research Methods
- Quantitative Research in Communication
- Public Relations Strategy
- Crisis Communication Management
- Public Relations and the New Media
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form and personal statements (approximately 500 words), which may be submitted online
- Two recommendation letters (at least one from an academic source and one from an employer)
- Official college/university transcript of undergraduate (and graduate if available) degree(s) from an accredited institution
- Evidence of proficiency in English
- Each applicant for admission must submit two letters of recommendation. At least one of the references must be from an academic source. One letter from an employer is highly recommended. A letter from a family member or a friend is not admissible.
International9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- North American Citizens: $11,880
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.