Through this online Master of Business Administration (Finance) degree from Arden University Online , you will have the opportunity to put learning into practice, providing immediate value to yourself and your organisation. Gain skills in corporate reporting, financial management, and implementing complex business strategies.
This programme is available in both full-time and part-time study modes. Studying full-time means that you can complete your MBA (Finance) degree in one year! The part-time option allows you to take your modules at your own pace, and adapt your studies to fit your career and lifestyle.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates:
Our current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the programme website!
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 252 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7236 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7236 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7300 GBP per year during 12 months.
FundingEarly Bird Offer
- Arden University’s Early Bird Offer gives international students studying one of our foundation year, undergraduate, or postgraduate courses online the opportunity to receive £1,000 off their tuition fees.
- All you have to do is be accepted onto your eligible course for our October 2022 intake and pay the holding fee before September 5th 2022.
- It’s as simple as that. Please note that the Early Bird Offer cannot be used with top-up programmes or short courses, and cannot be combined with other offers.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.