It addresses some of the most pressing current political issues such as climate change, sustainable generation of energy, management and renewal of aging urban infrastructure, provision of safe drinking water and contaminated land and waste management.
- The Master’s program in Environmental Engineering from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is a collaboration between five of the leading technical universities in the Nordic countries.
- The program gives you a unique opportunity to tailor your degree based on your academic interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Data
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Chemistry and Risk Assessment
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Management and Ethics
- Urban Infrastructure
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Environmental Management in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There is joint admission for the Nordic Master in Environmental Engineering. This means that all applications must be submitted through the DTU online application portal.
- Application deadline for all universities is 1 March
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.