The Cyberspace Security program at Xidian University cultivates senior engineering talents with a systematic mastery of basic theories and key technology in cyberspace security and strong engineering practical capabilities, which can support and lead development of cyberspace security setc.or in internet plus era.
- Safety specifications and safety management at governmental agencies (including formulation of laws)
- Research and development of safety products at safety enterprises
- Safety management and safety protection at general enterprises
- Space security coordination between countries.
- Advanced Language Programming
- Computer Network
- Mathematics Fundamentals For Information Security
- Operating System Principle & Security
- Internet Security
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security View 7 other Masters in Cyber Security in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for the master's degrees must have bachelor's degrees
- Scanned copies of the originals of the highest degree certificates.
- Scanned copies of the originals of transcripts for all courses at the highest academic level.
- Scanned copies of valid passport information pages.
- Certificates of language proficiency of Chinese or English.
- Study and research plans in China.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Supervisor acceptance letter for international students of Xidian University (Annex 3).
- Physical Examination Record for foreigners (Annex 5).
- Certificate of Non- Criminal Record.
- Self-funded applicant shall provide Financial Support Guarantee Statement (Annex 7).
- Self-introduction short video.
- Application fee (RMB 600 yuan) payment receipt
International2918 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2918 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.