The Control Science and Engineering program at Xidian University cultivates senior specialists in research, design, development and system integration in the field of control theory and control engineering.
- Operation and technical management of electronic equipment and systems in aerospace
- National defense
- Television and other departments
- Matrix Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Intelligent Control Principles and Applications
- Artificial Intelligence Basis
- Robot Control Technology
- Fieldbus and Industrial Network Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Communications Engineering View 66 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for the master's degrees must have bachelor's degrees
- Scanned copies of the originals of the highest degree certificates.
- Scanned copies of the originals of transcripts for all courses at the highest academic level.
- Scanned copies of valid passport information pages.
- Certificates of language proficiency of Chinese or English.
- Study and research plans in China.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Supervisor acceptance letter for international students of Xidian University (Annex 3).
- Physical Examination Record for foreigners (Annex 5).
- Certificate of Non- Criminal Record.
- Self-funded applicant shall provide Financial Support Guarantee Statement (Annex 7).
- Self-introduction short video.
- Application fee (RMB 600 yuan) payment receipt
International2918 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2918 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.