About the program
The Electronic Science and Technology program at Xidian University cultivates sinter-disciplinary professional talents with related theories, basis, experimental skills and expertise in microelectronics, optoelectronic, integrated circuits and others, who should be competent for design, manufacture, scientific and technological development of electronic materials, components, integrated circuits and optoelectronic systems, scientific research, teaching and production management in electronics and related fields.
- Research and teaching in microelectronics
- Scientific research institutes and institutions of higher learning
- Design of special integrated circuits
- Development of electronic components
- Series Courses of Circuit (CKT) & electronic Technology Theory & Application
- Series Courses of Basic Computer Technology
- Semiconductor Physics
- Electronic Circuits
- Digital System Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Technology View 80 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for the master's degrees must have bachelor's degrees
- Scanned copies of the originals of the highest degree certificates.
- Scanned copies of the originals of transcripts for all courses at the highest academic level.
- Scanned copies of valid passport information pages.
- Certificates of language proficiency of Chinese or English.
- Study and research plans in China.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Supervisor acceptance letter for international students of Xidian University (Annex 3).
- Physical Examination Record for foreigners (Annex 5).
- Certificate of Non- Criminal Record.
- Self-funded applicant shall provide Financial Support Guarantee Statement (Annex 7).
- Self-introduction short video.
- Application fee (RMB 600 yuan) payment receipt
International2918 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2918 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.