If you're Interested in a career involving responsibility for the management and leadership of employees in a global environment then this course is for you.
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a vital area of business: successful people management, effective recruitment and a knowledge of employment law are keystones to the running and development of any company, whatever its size.
This International Human Resource Management at the Edinburgh Napier University will develop your personal and professional skills to enable you to succeed in dynamic and complex international business environments. It will equip you with knowledge and understanding of global perspectives in HRM and prepare you to work in organisations to develop and sustain competitive advantage.
In response to the increasing internationalisation of business, and the appreciation of the importance of effective people management, expertise in international HRM is increasingly valued by employers. This course has been developed to enable our graduates to compete in this expanding labour market.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Employee Resourcing
- HRM in an International Context
- Intercultural Business Communication
- People and Organisational Development
- Research Methods
- The Organisational Context of HR
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply all year round
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1602 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at a 2:2 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient professional work experience within the industr
International15620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15620 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7810 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Scotland, England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland: £7,810
- Overseas and EU £15,620
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.