The Communication Design degree at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) is a modern study programme that combines creativity and critical analysis of contemporary media with the latest industry tools.
Students will be equipped with the skills necessary to succeed in exciting careers within a range of design roles.
Essentially, this programme combines the fields of art and design, culture as well as science. To this end, social, economic, political and institutional issues are addressed and reflected upon using a wide range of academic discourses.
The MA in Communication Design is the ideal next step for students who have studied a BA programme in art and design and who want to further their knowledge in the field. It is also ideal for students with a business, humanities, cultural and media studies background as well as Science and Technology Studies (STS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme' s website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Communication Studies View 30 other Masters in Design in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fast Track 2 semesters: Bachelor 240 ECTS + 60 ECTS Master
- Thesis Focus 3 semesters: Bachelor 210 ECTS + 90 ECTS Master
- Industry Placed 4 semesters: Bachelor 180 ECTS + 120 ECTS Master
- Application form
- High School Diploma / Certificate
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s, MBA, or Master)
- Language Proficiency* (or request to waive**)
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of motivation
- Non-EU applicants only: €3,000 deposit (This reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 GBP per year during 18 months.
- EU applicants: from 748 € monthly
- Non-EU applicants: from 12,600 € yearly
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.