An-Najah National University's Public Law mission is to provide an enriching academic environment in public law, which is based on analytical, experimental and comparative scientific research, that equips graduate students with professional legal skills to later practice as lawyers, judges, public attorneys, legal consultants, researchers or legal professionals working in legal control apparatuses.
Contribute effectively to preparation of competent cadres in the field of public law, thus making them capable of dealing appropriately with the legal rules and regulations. To this end, the program trains students to practice dialectical skills, critical thinking and analysis skills and follow a sound scientific methodology.
- Law Constitutionality Control
- Comparative Criminal Laws
- Law and Tax Courts
- International Water Law and International Environment Laws
- Criminal Justice and its Obstacles
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 7 other Masters in Legal Studies in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.