An-Najah National University's Public Health program focuses on the Palestinian community, but our educational/research concepts and principles transcend the local and national boundaries. Through investigating disease determinants and risks, working to improve healthcare quality and influencing the decision-making policy, we emphasize prevention and multifaceted action to respond to emerging challenges at the national and international levels as health is a global concern.
Our graduate can work on (but not limited to):
- Governmental sectors (Ministry of health, ministry of education, ministry of agriculture)
- Non-governmental organization (NGOs)
- Private sectors related to health
- Community outreach activities and opportunities
- Research organizations
- Health promotion and capacity building organizations
- Health Policy and Management
- Principles of Environmental Health
- Health Promotion
- Reproductive Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 6 other Masters in Public Health in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.