The Public Health Management programme at An-Najah National University offers various theoretical and practical methods to ensure high-quality education in the field of health management, including management of health services, scientific research, health policy, health culture and health economics and finical management.
- Government sector: Ministry of Health.
- Non-governmental health organizations.
- Private health sector.
- Public health organizations.
- Health, Culture and Society
- Fieldwork Training
- Epidemiological Research Methods
- Public Health and Epidemiology
- Hospital Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 6 other Masters in Public Health in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.