This will be achieved through practical training in developing clinical research manuscripts and proposals, critical assessment for medical research, practical training in statistical programs using data sets. The Clinical Research program is offered by An-Najah National University.
This program seeks to produce medical, professional and academic competencies that are capable of applying scientific research in clinical fields.
Mentoring, career development and academic training will enable students to play important leadership roles and turn data into actionable analytics that can lead to better healthcare services.
- Designing Clinical Research
- Social Determinants and Behavioral Aspects of Clinical Research
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Clinical Trial Design
- Writing Grant Proposals for Clinical Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.