The Artificial Intelligence program at An-Najah National University aspires to offer solutions to the different challenges facing the society and develop students skills with regards to utilizing modern tools, and developing devices that interpret and analyze data.
- Providing AI related sectors and institutions with qualified cadres who can contribute to the development of the community in urban, health, agricultural and economic sectors.
- Developing students skills in dealing with mega systems that analyze dataflow
- Developing students skills in dealing with big data and Automated machine learning (AutoML)
- Developing students skills to manufacture smart systems that depend on Natural Languages Analysis, Computer Vision and robots
- Helping students use computer programs for analyzing, designing and implementing automated intelligence systems
- Building students' background knowledge
- Helping students provide consultations and services related to the use of machine intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Machine and Deep Learning
- Data Mining and Analysis
- Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligenece Systems Applications
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prospective applicant should have a Bachelor degree from An-Najah National University or its equivalent from a Faculty or university credited by An-Najah National University.
- A Placement Test for the major he/she is applying to.
- Prospective applicant should be willing to meet with the Supervising Committee for a personal interview if the Specialised Department Council recommends that.
- Earning a competitive GPA, is a matter usually determined and computed by the Specialized Department by the following formula: An applicant’s Bachelor’s GPA counts 70% and the applicant’s results on the Skills / Placement Exam and personal interview counts 30%.
- An original or official transcript or copy of certified from both the university from which the applicant graduated and the Palestinian ministry of higher learning.
- A certificate of work experience, if available.
- Two recommendation Letters from faculty members or professionals.
- Personal photo
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.