Mathematics (Research) from University Utara Malaysia (UUM) focuses on human well-being, is developing inquisitive minds through scholarly endeavours and is equipping individuals with scientific knowledge and able to function in a technologically-driven environment.
Students at Mathematics (Research) from University Utara Malaysia (UUM) will:
- develop analytical and creative skills through scholarly endeavours
- develop critical engagement and soft-skills development
- be able to lead others.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Business Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Multivariate Calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Analysis
- Mathematical Research
- Actuarial Mathematics
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 7 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor’s degree with Honours from Universiti Utara Malaysia or any other institutions of higher learning recognised by the University Senate with a CGPA of at least 2.75; or
- a bachelor’s degree from Universiti Utara Malaysia or any other institutions of higher learning recognised by the University Senate with a CGPA of 2.00 to 2.74 and relevant work experience; or
- any other equivalent qualifications recognised by the University Senate; and
- fulfil the English language requirement as set by the University Senate.
International517 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 517 USD per module during 24 months.
National323 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 323 USD per module during 24 months.
- Malaysian - RM1,500/ trimester + RM1,200/ tr
- Non-Malaysian - RM2,400/ tr
Living costs for Kuala Kedah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.