- Top-ranked and globally recognised1— The University of Sydney is ranked No. 1 in Australia and No. 4 in the world for graduate employability.
- Accredited by the Project Management Institute— The Master of Project and Program Management is accredited by the Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Centre (GAC)External link:open_in_new for Project Management Education Programs – the world’s leading specialised accrediting body for project management.
- Complete the degree in as few as 12 months — Complete your degree in as little as one year full-time or two years part-time.
Gain the skills to advance your career
The School of Project Management prepares you to effectively manage and lead projects across a variety of industries with a case-study based curriculum rooted in innovation and leadership. You will draw on your workplace experiences, develop key strategic thinking and gain the organisational skills to advance your career.
The course offers a seamless 100-percent online learning experience – blending live classes with asynchronous learning and group collaboration – designed to help you learn and lead anywhere.
- Choose five electives tailored to your career goals
- Work closely with academics who are industry experts
- Gain first-hand experience in the capstone project
The online Master of Project and Program Management (Online) is customised by you. With 48 credit points and only three core units of study, you will tailor your schedule to your interests, with dynamic subjects such as sustainability and innovation and project leadership.
The capstone experience showcases how learnings can be directly integrated to real-world work environments and large-scale projects. You will draw on your own workplace-related experience and carry out a defined piece of research.
As a student, you will:
- Customise your education with three core units of study and five electives chosen by you.
- Explore dynamic subjects such as sustainability and innovation and project leadership.
- Benefit from contemporary, real-world and research-led education case studies.
- Work closely with academics who are experts in the field.
- Graduate in as little as one year full time or two years part time.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 114 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Sydney and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
To be eligible for admission, you are required to have:
- two years of relevant work experience and
- an Australian bachelor’s degree (AQF7) or equivalent qualification or
- the embedded Graduate Certificate in Project and Program Management with a credit average (65 percent) or
- the Graduate Certificate in Project Management with a credit average (65 percent).
- Other students with a high level of relevant achievement may be admitted provided the Dean is satisfied they have achieved learning outcomes equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant work experience.
International50500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50500 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.