Such applications are for example autonomous driving, facial recognition, big data science, medical data analysis, robotics, cyber security, or the intelligent control of technical systems such as power plants or energy networks.
- This Artificial Intelligence degree program from The Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus - Senftenberg places a core focus on explainable artificial intelligence.
- An AI procedure should not only generate a result, but also be predictable and describable, so that users can trust the system.
- Deep Learning
- Support Vector Machines
- Markov Random Fields
- Wavelets, Bayesian
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesArtificial Intelligence View 35 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of a first professional degree (at least a bachelor's degree) in a related field of study
- A field of study is sufficiently similar when the coursework in computer science, mathematics and ethics is equivalent to the bachelor's degree program in Artificial Intelligence at the BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg.
International702 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National702 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Cottbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.