All aspects of pharmaceutical science in an industrial environment are covered by the various modules, so graduates of the Industrial Pharmacy at Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf are trained in the fields of drug development, production, quality control, quality assurance and management, regulatory issues and device managers in the pharmaceutical industry and its suppliers.
- Drug Development
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance and Management
- Regulatory Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine View 22 other Masters in Public Health in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- the school-leaving certificate (in the original language and in a German translation by sworn translators; English and French certificates do not have to be translated)
- Proof of previous academic achievements and, if applicable, the final certificate (in the original language and in a German translation by sworn translators; English and French certificates do not have to be translated)
- DSH certificate (DSH - 2/ -3) or equivalent proof of language proficiency
- if you attended a preparatory college in Germany: Certificate of the assessment test with an overview of subjects and grades
- if you have already started studying at a German university: please submit the current certificate of enrollment from the university, which shows the subject, degree and number of semesters
- Holders of an International Baccalaureate (IB) must also submit copies of the school reports from the last two school years with a list of subjects and grades and proof of 12 school years.
- in the event of a change of name (e.g. marriage): the marriage certificate or equivalent proof
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
There are no tuition fees. There is only one intake per year.
Living costs for Düsseldorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.