- While study is mainly external, you will be required to attend mandatory residential schools at UniSQ Ipswich campus associated with four designated courses to meet the required number of hours of face-to-face instruction and ensure you have the best possible skills preparation.
Career outcomesAs a graduate of Counselling (Child, Youth and Family Therapy) at University of Souther Queensland, you will be equipped to specialise in counselling, case management, wellbeing and youth work skills within a child, youth and family therapy career.
- Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Foundations of Practice
- Mental Health Counselling
- Family Dynamics and Studies
- Child Psychology
- Youth Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 27 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
International30320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30320 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24560 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.