- Build a rewarding career by learning to develop and evaluate health programs for communities to promote health and wellbeing and manage causes of health – including biological, social, and environmental.
- University of Southern Queensland’s Graduate Certificate of Public Health offers case-based learning and an integrated approach to teaching five main public health disciplines: biostatistics, epidemiology, environmental health, health policy and management, and social and behavioural science.
- Public health practitioners collaborate with different healthcare teams to improve community health outcomes, and find work in organisations such as NGOs, clinics, community health centres, and local government.
- Delivered online, you can study while making an impact and applying specialised skills in your current role.
- Health and Care
- Health Assistance
- Anatomy and Physiology
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Informatics View 8 other Masters in Health Informatics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed a 3-year or 4-year bachelor degree, or equivalent, in the area of health with a 4.8 GPA or higher
- completed a 3-year or 4-year bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a different discipline with a 4.8 GPA or higher, and completed 1 year of full-time work experience in a healthcare setting.
International15160 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15160 AUD per year during 6 months.
National12280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12280 AUD per year during 6 months.
Commonwealth supported: AUD 4008
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.