About the program
- Build expert knowledge with this Master of Nursing (Leadership and Management in Health) at University of Southern Queensland and gain an understanding of the legal, ethical and social justice approaches to clinical leadership in health care settings.
- Understand how to strategically approach performance management and people development to build and foster productive and cohesive teams.
- Learn from lecturers who take an innovative approach to teaching interpersonal attributes which lead to improved collaboration, understanding of human resources, active communication solutions, problem-solving and decision-making parameters.
- Become a manager and strong leader who understands the complex interactions of the behaviour of people at work by analysing the behaviour at the individual, group and organisational level.
As a strategic leader with strong theoretical skills and knowledge, you will have a nursing management degree that allows you to transition into leadership and managerial roles within a healthcare setting.
- Clinical Education
- Mental Health
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesNursing Educational Leadership Leadership View 40 other Masters in Nursing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed a 3-year bachelor degree in the area of nursing from an Australian university, or equivalent.
- Hold a current Professional Registration as a Division 1 nurse, or equivalent, with either Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant regulatory body in applicant's home country.
International30320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30320 AUD per year during 18 months.
National22560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22560 AUD per year during 18 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 3985
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.