- Nursing (Leadership and Management in Health) courses throughout this degree at University of Southern Queensland holistically develop your understanding of, and ability to provide, clinical leadership to health care team members.
- Build the self-reflective practices and skills needed to achieve effective leadership while practicing as a registered nurse.
- Analyse and implement change management practices in contemporary health care in order to manage the changing nature of teams within organisations.
- Learn from lecturers who take an innovative approach to teaching interpersonal attributes which lead to improved collaboration, human resource understanding, active communication solutions, problem-solving and decision-making parameters.
- Fit study into your life - study part-time and online while progressing your career as a registered nurse.
- Clinical Education
- Mental Health
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesNursing Educational Leadership Leadership View 36 other Masters in Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed a 3-year bachelor degree in the area of nursing from an Australian university, or equivalent.
- Hold a current Professional Registration as a Division 1 nurse, or equivalent, with either Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or relevant regulatory body in applicant's home country.
International30320 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30320 AUD per year during 12 months.
National23440 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23440 AUD per year during 12 months.
Commonwealth supported: AUD 3950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.