The Telecommunications program from Satbayev University is focused on the study of modern elements and systems for the provision of telecommunications in the framework of the industrial revolution 4.0.
In particular, in addition to knowledge of modern methods and means of providing telecommunications, methods for constructing digital and satellite communication systems are widely studied.
The issues of designing and operating telecommunications components design automation systems based on smart technologies and systems providing intelligent information and communication systems in the framework of the industrial revolution 4.0 are widely considered. In particular, the potential for building mobile digital applications and intelligent systems for various industries is widely studied.Undergraduates have access to a large material and technical base, teaching and research laboratory stands and devices from world leading telecommunications companies: Cisco, National Instruments, Rochde Schwarz.Undergraduates undergo professional, research and scientific-pedagogical practice, and can be trained during the semester abroad under the programs of academic mobility.
Graduates work as leading specialists in the departments for the operation of telecommunication systems and means of receiving and transmitting digital information in the construction, mechanical engineering, chemical, mining, oil, gas, metallurgical, aerospace and defense industries.
- Theory of Electrical Communications
- Radio Engineering and Telecommunications
- Communication Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Kazakhstan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Satbayev University and/or in Kazakhstan, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Contender’s application based on the sample;
- Copies of educational documents with appendices (Bachelor) original;
- Certificate of passing a foreign language test (if any);
- List of scientific and methodological works, copies of certificates, certificates and diplomas (if any);
- Six 3x4 cm photos;
- 075-? form medical certificate, fluorography snapshot (original + copy of 2 pcs.);
- Private personnel record sheet and a copy of the document confirming the employment, notarized or certified by the personnel department (for persons with work experience);
- A copy of the identity card (3 pcs.);
- A copy of pre-conscription certificate or military ID.
International3066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3066 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3066 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3066 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 1 500 000 KZT
Living costs for Almaty
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.