About Structural Engineering at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
- Achieve academic excellence through creative and critical thinking, design, innovation and research, in order to face the challenges of the contemporary world.
- Nurture students in exploring architectural skills, critical thinking, creativity in design and their expressions.
- Integrating research skills and critical inquiry throughout the curriculum along with innovative teaching pedagogy.
- Create a platform to collaborate on projects in developing innovative strategies in the built environment
- Involve students in community and social activities to make them sensitive to society and their responsibilities towards it.
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity
- Matrix Method of Structural Analysis
- Experimental Stress Analysis and Techniques
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology Construction Management View 5 other Masters in Construction Management in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Host University Application Form
- Host University Learning Agreement
- Host University Medical Form
- Birth certificate
- All pages of the passport
- Mark sheet/Transcript
- Bonafide letter
- A pass in an Under Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering (or) Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized University with 50% in the Qualifying Examination (45% for reserved category)
International1518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per semester during 24 months.
National1518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 759 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 60000 rs
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.