The curriculum is practice-oriented and provides the necessary skills for graduates to start work immediately after graduation in the biotech or pharma industries or to enroll in a PhD programme.
The MSc in Biotechnology from University of Pécs provides opportunities for students to become involved in research activities in various departments of the Faculties of Medicine and Science or to prepare diploma work in biotechnology-based SMEs (Small or Medium Enterprises) or in the pharmaceutical industry. The University is a member of the European Biotechnology Network, an association which actively supports the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Capillary Electrophoresis in Laboratory Diagnostics
- Epigenetics - Non-Genetic Inheritance and Its Medical Aspects
- Molecular Basis of Microbial Pathogenesis
- Signal Transduction
- Urinary Steroid Profiles
- Biotechnological Methods in Forensic Medicine
- Enzime Biotechnology
- Molecular and Functional Genetics, Genomics
- Molecular Developmental Biology and Transdifferentiation
- Biotechnology from a Business Perspective
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Biotechnology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should possess a BSc with strong background in biology related subjects.
- Candidates should also have B2 level knowledge in English (TOFEL/IELTS, etc).
- Admission will be given on basis of marks obtained in the Entry Exam and interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.