The curriculum is practice-oriented and provides the necessary skills for graduates to start work immediately after graduation in the biotech or pharma industries or to enroll in a PhD program.
The Biotechnology course from University of Pécs provides opportunities for students to become involved in research activities in various departments of the Faculties of Medicine and Science or to prepare diploma work in biotechnology-based SMEs (Small or Medium Enterprises) or in the pharmaceutical industry. The University is a member of the European Biotechnology Network, an association which actively supports the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Capillary Electrophoresis in Laboratory Diagnostics
- Epigenetics - Non-Genetic Inheritance and Its Medical Aspects
- Molecular Basis of Microbial Pathogenesis
- Signal Transduction
- Urinary Steroid Profiles
- Biotechnological Methods in Forensic Medicine
- Molecular and Functional Genetics, Genomics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Health Sciences View 8 other Masters in Biology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates should possess a BSc with strong background in biology related subjects.
- Candidates should also have B2 level knowledge in English (TOFEL/IELTS, etc).
- Admission will be given on basis of marks obtained in the Entry Exam and interview.
- BSc degree (with a strong background in biology-related subject)
- Intermediate (B2) English language proficiency certificate
- copy of valid passport
- Europass CV
- motivational letter
- medical certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Application fee: USD 200
- Registration fee: USD 250
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.