About Architecture at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
The program encourages students to apply and actualize development in architectural engineering for the benefits of the society.
- Organizing quality academic education in the fields of Technology and Vocational Education, as well as engineering, to create graduates with broad insight, character, and high competitiveness at the national and international levels
- Conducting quality research in the fields of Technology and Vocational Education, which is aimed towards the development, dissemination and application of knowledge to the development of education, industry and society
- Organizing community services based on Technology and Vocational Education research that can make a genuine contribution to the advancement of education, industry and society
- Developing national and international cooperation with higher education institutions, education and training, research, industry, professional associations, government, and other scientific communities.
- Architectural Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture General Engineering & Technology Landscape Architecture View 11 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Scan of Statement letter for funding
- Scan of statement letter for obeying UPI and Indonesian Rules
- Scan of Current health certificate
- Scan of Passport
- Scan of Passport Cover
- Scan of completion certificate of the last educational background
- Scan of academic transcript for the last educational background
- Scan of Recommendation from previous university
- Scan of Recommendation from a lecturer in a previous university
- Scan of English Test Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc)
- Soft file Photo 3 cm x 4 cm with red background
- Study Plan
- Min. TOEFL score 500
- Preferably able to speak and write in Bahasa Indonesia.
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4672 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National students: 4,000,000 IDR per year- 268.64 USD
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.