About Computer Science and Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
Over the last two decades, the discipline of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) has grown enormously. Although a four-year BTech curriculum introduces a student to the various facets, it is imperative that the student be trained in the advanced developments in certain areas and be practically familiar with various applications of the same in industry and research.
The two-year MTech program in Computer Science and Engineering at the Indian Institute of Technology Mandi is proposed to (a) teach the theory and practice behind certain core as well as advanced areas, in the form of courses and labs; (b) impart the ability to work on and take ahead large applications in industry and research, in the form of a project; (c) give them an exposure to other disciplines in the form of elective courses.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Linear Algebra and Applications
- Probability and Statistics
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
- Advanced Computer Science Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 36 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or Master’s Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Application and who have qualified and have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) are eligible to apply for admission.
- For all B.Techs from IITs graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
International122 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National122 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 5000 Rupees per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.