About Communication and Signal Processing at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
The course work is structured to give solid theoretical foundations and practical, hands-on experience which would enable the student to tackle problems in the area of signal processing, communications, and machine learning in a holistic manner.
The one year long project is supposed to be in partnership with industry so that the students solve problems which are of relevance to product design and development. The project is done in-house, the problem definition and part of technical support comes from an industry or reputed government R&D laboratories.
In order to prepare the students for product development by the end of first year, courses like Advanced Programming Practicum, Embedded Systems, IoT Systems, and Systems Design are included in the curriculum. In addition to the post graduate project, these courses familiarize the students with the system design aspects relevant to signal processing, communications, and machine learning.
- Probability and Random Processes
- Matrix Theory
- Advanced Programming Practicum
- Technical Communication
- Applied/Practical Optimization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Communications Engineering View 5 other Masters in Communication Studies in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi and/or in India, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or Master’s Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Application and who have qualified and have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) are eligible to apply for admission.
- For all B.Techs from IITs graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
International122 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National122 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 5000 Rupees per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.