About Materials and Energy Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
c. The course curriculum consists of one-year course work followed by a one year of post-graduation project work. This curriculum envisages to prepare the students for a professional or research career either in industries or academia after the completion of the program.
With ever increasing energy requirement and clear ill-effects of our dependence on fossil-fuel on the climate, impact of well-established studies on energy management is undeniable; especially the nonconventional energy sector and material development for such or existing energy systems are of national and international importance. Amongst others, a major emphasis is bestowed upon novel material synthesis and their application in renewable/non-conventional energy conversion and storage on a global scale.
- Emerging Energy Sources
- Functional Materials for Energy Engineering
- Electrochemical Systems for Energy Engineering
- Photovoltaic Materials and Fabrication
- Computational Methods in Material Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Energy & Power Engineering View 25 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates who have qualified for the award of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or Master’s Degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Application and who have qualified and have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) are eligible to apply for admission.
- For all B.Techs from IITs graduated with a CGPA of 8.0 or above, the requirement of GATE qualification is waived off.
International122 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National122 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- 5000 Rupees per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.